- Dept Director:
- Lisa Davis, RN, BSN
- (270) 487-9231 ext. 1189
Nursing Administration consists of the Chief Nursing Officer,
Director of Outpatient Services and the Nursing Administration Office Manager.
Nursing Administration serves to provide the overall guidance and leadership for the nursing staff.
- Provision for adequate staffing and schedule preparation.
- Monitoring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and requirements.
- Establishing departmental policies and procedures and monitoring compliance.
- Evaluating needs of the nursing departments and budget planning.
- Providing education, training and support to the nursing staff.
- Serving as liaison between Nursing Staff, Medical Staff, Board of Directors, and Hospital Administration.
- Nursing Administration staff are also responsible for infection control and employee health functions