Thank you for visiting the Radiology Department page. We are staffed with 14 full and part-time employees working to provide diagnostic and screening exams in Ultrasound, Radiology, Mammo, MRI/MRA, Nuclear Medicine, Dexa, and CT.
We care for all types of patients of all ages. We have inpatient and emergency department patients as well as outpatient services.
Responsibilities and Purpose
We are responsible for performing diagnostic and screening exams as ordered by the physicians in our area. All of our employees are technologist registered by the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) and who are registered by the state of Kentucky as Certified Radiologic Technologist.
The department has been updated to include the following:
- All Diagnostic Radiology Exams are now in Digital Dicom Format.
- Diagnostic imaging with Shimadzu Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Equipment and Quantum Digital Radiographic Room being added in 2017
- CT Exams are performed on our Siemens Somotom 64 Slice CT Scanner added in April 2017. *
- MR exams are performed on our Siemens 1.5 Tesla (Closed) Magnetom Espree added in August 2017. *
- Ultrasound exams are performed on our Philips iU22 equipment, recently updated to Digital Dicom Format.
- Nuclear Medicine exams are performed on our Philips Dual Head Nuclear Medicine equipment.
- Mammography is now performed with 2D and 3D (Tomosynthesis) by our Siemens Mammo Mat equipment added January 2017. * +
* - Accredited by the ACR - American College of Radiology
+ - Accredited by the FDA - Food and Drug Administration
For more information, please contact us:
- Department: (270) 487-9231 ext. 1182
- Scheduling: (270) 487-9231 ext. 2233
- Ultrasound: (270) 487-9231 ext. 1180
- MR: (270) 487-9231 ext. 2221
- CT: (270) 487-9231 ext. 1221
- Mammo, Dexa, X-ray: (270) 487-9231 ext. 1182