ATTENTION: HEARTBEAT CAFE RESTRICTIONS
The HeartBeat Cafe is NOW OPEN to the public with the following conditions:
Effective May 11th, 2023
- Enter and exit order / payment area through designated doors.
- Hand sanitizer is available on tables and at the entrance to the order area for use upon arrival and departure.
- DO NOT ENTER if you are sick and have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
We appreciate the cooperation of Monroe County citizens and visitors during this time.
HeartBeat Cafe - About Us
The Monroe County Medical Center's Nutrition Services Department provides meals for patients, employees, and visitors seven days a week.
We also provide a number of other services including Nutrition and Diabetes Education.
Steam Table Service Availability:
- Breakfast: 6:30 am to 10:30 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Dinner: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- ** Not available for Lunch or Dinner on Saturdays **
Grill Service Availability:
- 6:30 am to 7:00 pm – Daily
Our Dietician is available Monday through Friday from 8 am until 4 pm or by appointment.
* All Times subject to change
To hear the Daily Menu call:
To place a pickup order call:
(270) 487-9231 ext 1195
For all other questions or to set up an appointment with our Registered Dietician please call:
(270) 487-9231 ext 1191
Our patient diet education is available through physician referral or at the patient's request.
Please call 270-487-9231, ext. 1191 to schedule a consultation. There is no fee for this service. Nutrition education is available for the following issues:
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Prevention of Osteoporosis
- Food Allergy or Intolerance
Individual Diabetes Education
Patients can schedule appointments to discuss individual self care and meal planning. For an appointment, call 270-487-9231, ext 1191.