If you, as a patient of Monroe County Medical Center, have a question,
concern, or complaint regarding your care of treatment, you may express your concerns by utilizing one of the following procedures
- Dial "O" for operator and ask to speak with the compliance officer or a representative of Administration.
- Ask your nurse or staff member for paper to submit a written complaint. Written complaints should also be directed to the office of the Compliance Officer or Administration.
- Complete a Patient Questionnaire. You will receive a Patient Satisfaction Survey in the mail after your discharge.
- Call the hospital and request to speak with the compliance officer or a representative of Administration.
- Ask the Registration Clerk for an outpatient Customer Satisfaction Survey card. The card may be mailed to MCMC or presented to the Compliance Officer or to the office of Administration.
As a patient of Monroe County Medical Center, you have a right to file a complaint with any of the following regulatory agencies:
|Monroe County Medical Center Healthcare Ethics Line||1-800-340-5877|
|Kentucky State Ombudsman||1-800-372-2973|
|Joint Commision Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations||1-800-994-6610|
|Kentucky Medicaid Fraud Hotline||1-800-372-2970|
|Office of Inspector General Devision of Licensing and Regulation||1-606-878-7827|
|Protective Service Agencies|
|BRASS, Inc., Spouse Abuse Center, 24-Hour Crisis Line||1-800-928-1183|
|Alcohol and Drug Abuse Info||1-800-432-0337|
|Crime Victim Info Line||1-800-372-2551|
|Parent Helpline (confidential assistance with parenting problems)||1-800-372-2551|
|Domestice Violence Hotline||1-800-799-7233|